Sunday, January 23, 2011

1700's Women,Child's photographic portrait,Victorian Girl with a fur muff,Antique postcards for labels.Carnations, Free clip art images for ATC & Scrapbook

Welcome and so glad you have come for a visit. Remember to leave a calling card! I just love the calling card challenge! Today I am posting pretty flowers,lovely little girls, Marie Antoinette era women and antique label or frame.
Added 9/27/11 This page has the most page views so why is it such a popular post? As an early post it has an assortment of images. Newer post have a theme and hopefully will make it easier to find what you are looking for. The question I have for you is what brought you to bumble button? What type of images are you looking for? This will help me in my search for images to post.
Be sure and click the home button above for the newest posts.
I love providing pictures for you. There are no advertisements. My motivation and inspiration are your comments and visits to my little blog.Thank you so much, Louise

There is something about this picture that is quaint and lush. A little clump of flowers on the side of a forest path.It is very appealing to me.
 
A favorite photograph. This little one is so innocent looking. Wonder what she is thinking?
Just a sprig of soft  pink flowers.

A lady in a fine powdered wig. circa.1700's  Marie Antoinette's ladies in waiting, gossiping and disapproving of the poor girl! Love the soft muted colors.

 
I thought this fits the time of year. It has been a very cold year in the USA. Muffs, does anyone still use them?
 Two pretty vintage postcards ready for your scrap booking and card making.
 
 I am still amazed at the number of people who are visiting my blog. I enjoy it all the more knowing that you are using the images. Thank you for showing me the things you have created from my old family photographs. Well that is all for today. Much love to you all, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment