Friday, January 21, 2011

Calling Card Challenge Info What would Jane Austen have said about this?



              I am so new at this!
 I made a challenge but did not figure out how to run it or what a challenge is for that matter. It just looked like fun. What have I happily gotten myself into?. After receiving lots of questions and looking into this further there is obviously more to this          
        The challenge is to make a calling card -
your choice of material
 postcard to business card size.
E-mail a picture of your creation and a link to your blog to me by February 4th 2011.

I will figure this out eventually!!! If the above does not work please let me know. 


an early hand illustrated ink calling card

A variety of images for you to play with and enjoy;
 

This is from an old bridge tally.


something for you knitters,
   
 and of course at least one photograph.
I can not wait to see how this challenge goes. Hopefully smoother than it's bumpy start.
Well I need to get this posted before another minute goes by. Much love to you all, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment