Sunday, December 12, 2010

Free Antique Post Cards, a basket of holly,sweet Christmas angel Vintage Gift Tags


     Good morning to everyone. I hope you are all staying warm and cozy. Visiting some of your blogs and so many are deep in snow.   Thank you to the Background Fairy for providing the free pretty yellow "wallpaper". This is my first attempt to spruce up the place.
  This morning I have a few Christmas images. The first set is from a box of cards purchased on eBay.
.

The basket of holly and sweet Swedish Christmas angel are antique postcards  from my family.



I love this one for some reason.

This sweet little angel needs some glitter and it will be such a cute card.
Enjoy making all kinds of lovely cards and altered art projects. Much love to you all, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment