Sunday, December 12, 2010

Antique Christmas Postcard, Vintage 1930 Photograph Little Girl with a Doll & Buggy,Frame & Children's Book Illustration Free for you to use.

Another day, another post of yummy images.
   Today the secretary(me) will be doing some much needed filing. My scans are all over my computer in various folders. Some make sense and are perfectly organized. Others are "what are you doing over here or there!?)
    First thing in the morning and the last thing at night I am blogging! What has happened to me! Blogging is so addicting. Wonderful comments and incredible blogs out there are quite a delightful distraction.  Teri Gordon stopped by and be sure and visit her lovely blog. It is full of very creative lace crowns.
    The sun has been hiding behind the grey clouds for days and is expected to stay there. There are so many little treasures that need sun to be photographed. A little frustrating but I still love working with all my scanned images.
Looking at this picture from "Good morning dear children" feels so light and cheery and always puts a smile on my face. Instant art for a little ones room or a greeting card to lift someones spirits.
Demure portrait of a lady.

A yellowy ( I make up words!) frame for surrounding a loved ones picture.

This is an antique postcard from my family.   
My aunt is obviously posing for my grandfather. It was a set up but so cute. I love the shadow of papa's hat!

 There is something very satisfying about posting antique photographs, vintage postcards and illustrations from old books. I wonder what you are making and crafting from them. Has anyone used them in an ATC? I find them very fascinating. And the beautiful altered art, how could I not enjoy posting all the free pictures for you to click and clip into your creations.
Much love to you all, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment