Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just Christmas!1910-20's Christmas cards & Seals, Art Deco Tree,

Hi everyone.How are you all doing? The days have slipped by and already it's Thursday evening. The short daylight takes getting use to. Well on to the fun stuff. Here are 8 greeting cards and a bunch of Christmas seals / stamps.Most are from early 1920's and older. My favorite is the first, black and red Christmas tree.Very art deco and current. The quality of the stamps at the end are a little muddled. I know so many of you are way more computer savoy and can use anything to create with.

This cottage reminds me of Mary Engelbreit designs







There will be more later tonight depending how well I sleep! Insomnia is great for my blog. It has been a while since I actually made  something(other than a mess). My sister gave me a pretty blouse that just does not fit at all but the fabric is so pretty. So I took it apart and re cut the fabric. Just need to sew it back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment