Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fairy, Roses, ribbons and lace ruffles too! Charming Little Girls Victorian images

Hi everyone!
          Thank you for your kind words and for continuing to visit Bumble Button.
    This is button delivery day for the Legacy!. So all you button collectors who can come to the store  come on in. Thursday afternoons when the store is open until 6 works for me. I am always staying up into the wee hours so making it between 10 and 4 just never seems to happen. The Thursday gals are so nice and fun to see. Because they are all donated I never know what I will find in my drawer in the backroom.
    Here are a few pictures for today. This collection is full of pink roses, little girls and fairies. These are from various sources. I did not keep track so thank you to who ever.
 



Hope this finds you all warm and cozy. A perfect time to make a girly tag or card.
Much love to you all, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment