Wednesday, January 12, 2011

clip art for scrap booking ATC crafts 1920's Flappers Hats Edwardian Girls Sweet Victorian Baby

   Hi and welcome to visitors and my followers!
   Today was an actual a craft day for me. I am trying to make a bracelet out of baby shell buttons. Shell buttons that still have their luster are like pearls to me. The itty bitty baby ones are beyond cute. I have tried to polish older ones with baby oil. It works except for really old and scratch ones. In the future I'd like to decorate a purse and a throw pillow. When I visit other blogs it amazes me at how prolific some of you crafty creative ones are!
    Looking into files for something fun to post resulted in this potpourri.

                                             Just had to post this little baby picture. How sweet.
   .

  A few fashion plates from the 1920's. What any flapper would love.
from an old magazine
A entry wouldn't be complete without at least one photograph.
These pretty pictures are  from my reference file for making period clothing.
Lady like activities for young ladies..
This is just a quick post. Hope you are are finding time for creating lots of fun and beautiful things. Much love, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment