Friday, February 11, 2011

Antique postcards Angel painting butterfly wings,ornate Frame, Cute baby!!1920's childrens clothing

Hi everyone! Finally on the mend. The lab work came back and I do not have whooping cough. What was that Dr. thinking?
You have all been so wonderful with your get well wishes. It really helped when I was sickest and a few days ago when it felt like this is lasting forever.

 Welcome to all my new and returning visitors and followers, you make this blog fun and rewarding.

Saturday I am going in to my dear Legacy. The button drawer is full again! That drawer fills up so fast. I have labeled some jars by button size that I will take in.
Today I have 7 yummy pictures and images for you. I just love things from the 1900-1930's! Especially children's clothing and pictures.
 .
This hat is huge! I wonder how heavy and comfortable it is(or uncomfortable). This lovely Edwardian lady is so stylish. Can you believe that hat!

The angel painting butterfly wings is so so special. Just melts my heart so sweet.

A frame for scrap booking and other projects.

Circa 1915 Love this little ones expression.

The little girl with the veil is unique and stunning. The photograph  is decorated with specs of gold. If you use this in a project I would really love to see it.


Children's book illustration.

A picture with ideas for using Ric rack on children's clothing.
 Hope you like today's selection and are as glad as I am to be bumbling again. Much love and enjoy, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment