Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More images to clip, make artist trading cards altered art projects,print, glue, glitter, give, sell

Hi everyone! welcome to all my visitors and followers. Sitting by my living room window, warmed by the sunshine, I began to work on several projects.Finally! One was to take pictures of things to share with you(in my next post). The kitties kept wanting to be in the middle of everything as kitties will do. Their playing and wrestling sent buttons all over! Jazzy ,the Bengal, can be quite wild and Old Thomas will need to be rescued from her attacks. My son is talking about getting a dog/s ... hm will they come to live with me someday too?
Something else about me that I may not have mentioned is  I love politics and world affairs. The big wilileaks affair and Pres. Obama's  negotiations have been interesting  news to say the least!
On to the matters at hand.. More images to use, clip, make artist trading cards,altered art projects,print, glue, glitter, give, sell and as always, free for the taking. Isn't this so fun! Are you making a mess yet? First up is a picture of my grandmother and a friend (friend has the big bow).They will help get us into mischief for the day.

A sweet chubby baby!

A scroll or banner.

The back of an antique cabinet photograph. I can just see it used for an invitation or as the background for a collage.. Very pretty.



This sweet little one is related to or is the chubby baby above. She looks happy.

My aunt's 1 st grade class from 1933. They are having a tea party in the little house! My aunt is the little girl looking surprised. The big bows and short dresses are darling. Can you find the two young ladies wearing the same dress?
Lady's with cats are happier and have lower blood pressure.
Have a good evening. much love to you all,Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment