Tuesday, November 9, 2010

to much stuff

Good afternoon to all of you. This morning I reached my limit. To much stuff every where! One of my problems is I take out project after project and just do not put things away. So after lots of excavation, I have cleared off the dining room table. What a milestone!  Lots of things are set aside for donating and giving away. They will be in my car tonight. I dare not move them to the garage first as it is so easy to avoid dealing with it.. Packing material for things I sell on ebay take up so much room. All the things to be sold are lining my hall. Can you relate??  After seeing  all your beautiful blogs with pictures filled with your artful decorating I am inspired to make a change. I want to make everything pretty and pleasing to look at.
   How about some pictures for the day?
This is a makers mark from a antique book on pottery and porcelain. Just thought it was so fun.

Papa, as a child feeding  geese or swans with one of his aunts. This is one is one of my most favorite.

Another old print that I found behind an old framed cabinet photo. This maybe from 1800's.

A Swedish family. Possible relatives. The photo was taken in Sweden. There is writing on the back in Swedish so I'm not sure what it says. Just love the littlest daughters expression.

 A Christmas Pudding for the holidays.

Just for fun.


Sweet robin feeding her babies. From a children's reader.

And finally a cute idea for embellishing a button.
  Thank you for stopping by the bumble button. Enjoy the pictures, Much love to you all, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment