Monday, November 8, 2010

Quick note about the Graphics Fairy

    While looking into sheet music on The Graphics Fairy I was surprised to find the same image from an old school reader that I posted on Nov. 4.  Just so you know I have the book also and take images directly from it and not from the Fairy. How exciting to have posted the same thing as the dear fairy whom I look up to! Any images from other blogs will be credited to the blog I found it on. Otherwise everything is from the original from my collection.
    Blogging is so fun. Posting images and photographs for everyone is the best feeling. Sharing all this stuff that I've been lugging around for years has been gratifying. Be sure to tell a friend about bumble button and the free clip art. And no advertising. Kinda like a PBS blog(: ) That was my first parentheses happy face! Be sure to say hi in a quick comment. Much love to you all, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment