Monday, November 1, 2010

Good Morning everyone.

Good morning to all of you.Thank you for all the kind and encouraging words! Now we are really having fun! I looked at many of your bbeautiful blogs and am now following them.Here are the first batch of free vintage images for today. You have all inspired me.
Two more lovely Lady's.


  Isn't this a wild photo! It is a picture of a sculpture from the 1915 Panama Pacific International Exposition, San Francisco. Now that is a long name for an event! Today it would be named  something like Pan Pac Expo.

I remember doing this in our Chevy station wagon! Another great  pic from the 1883 booklet.

Looks like the maid or mother has taken a moment out of her house work to watch the Grandfather and little girls play a game.

Droppy Drawers.
They must need a change based on their facial expressions. Or more likely they both want the toy.


Need a place to hang your wonderful lovely art? A very Victorian interior.

I have always loved sleighs. Riding in one is on my wish  list. I can imagine the crisp cold air, the sound of horse bells and beautiful snow blanketed forest.How romantic!
Enjoy! Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment