Saturday, November 20, 2010

Free Clip Art Antique French Box, Angel, Chestnut Botanical Art, Nelson's Dream Village

 This is the  second post of the day as I was not able to add all the images to the first one. Why one asks? Well I don't know why! Just when I think I know how to do something(especially with my computer) it just will not do what it's suppose to do! On this rainy day in sunny ol' California I am having a wonderful time playing with the scanner, uploading so many new images. It continues to be such a good feeling to share with all of you. The blog world is really world wide. People from 18 different countries have stopped by! How amazing! What search was the person in Madagascar doing when they stumbled on to my blog? Hope my continued amazement at all of this doesn't wear you out. I am just showing my  gray hair. This is just so much fun. Please continue to leave your comments. It is nice to hear from you.
   I was going to make a big celebration for the 100th image but it came and went so quickly. Today I will be over 150 images, all in the first month of bumble button's creation.
   This angel has the prettiest face. She is definitely going to be on a Christmas card this year. Just love her.


This one is a little scary. It needs a declaimer "do not try this at home". Note the cord up to the lamp and the stylish decoration. The advertisement, instructions and bill signed by my grandmother are all here. What was she thinking! Not what I would expect from an intelligent,educated woman with a lot of common sense.






This is a fun french box for bobbins of black thread. At least that is my guess. The box design would make great labels and frames for scrap booking

I love botanicals. This one is of a Chestnut tree. Perfect for the holidays.

a simple frame.

The postcards are from my family so they must have stayed here. Have you stayed at or know if Nelson's Dream Village still exists? On the back of the post card;
 See and hear the musical fountain
 cool nights in the Ozark mountains
free garage
strictly modern   moderate prices
chicken dinners a specialty
good fishing and hunting in season


This advertisement is just for fun. Condensing a "busy man's" life into one pocket. Now we have blackberry's.
Lots more to post in the future, maybe even latter tonight. Much love to you, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment