Thursday, March 3, 2011

1900's children's book illustration and shoe.Antique Tinted photograph, Frame etc...Free Clip Art

  Dear visitors and followers, welcome!
     Were have I been you may wonder. Just sick and cranky! Today I actually feel better.Since I have not posted for so long this post is rich with lots of pretty pictures.
      Do you know about swap playing cards? I have just discovered them! In an old scrap book,late 1930's, there are pages of single playing cards pasted inside. Originally I thought it was a fun hobby my aunt did. Now I have found out that these are collectible and people still collect single swap playing cards. Isn't that fun! They are very securely glued onto the pages and I am not really sure how to best remove them. I soaked a test one in water and it worked but I do not want to ruin some of the other cards. Any suggestions?
     I just love those decorated little match boxes so I hunted around and found a little box that has a drawer.It has to have a drawer. So glad I did not throw it away! It is going through it's make over and hopefully will turn out nicely.
    
I love the mountains! This reminds me of Glacier National Park in Montana. It has been a very long time since my last camping trip. Might not be so easy to sleep in a tent at this point! I am much slower at getting up.



Isn't this lovely. turn of the century illustration.
When I came across this shoe I just had to post it. It was in excellent shape and so pretty and feminine.



Well there you have it. New pics for your scrap booking, ATC and collage projects. Have fun and enjoy creating. Much love as always Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment