Saturday, January 8, 2011

Romantic illustrations from an old book,Two antique photographs and 1920's children's greeting cards. More free clip art images

Well, I have been or rather have not been blogging for such a long time!! My apologies to all my followers and friends.Today I am back and hopefully will not take such a long break.  A new year and lots of new projects to make. I have been so busy doing nothing!!
Today I brought bags of stuff to my favorite consignment store in Sonoma,Calif.  Plain Jane's is so fun and it is very hard to not buy something. A woman actually stopped her car and bought a lamp before I even left the parking lot!! So I came home and have another batch to take in.Going through cupboards always asking myself "do I really need this"Then on to the filing cabinet. I filled the recycling can with old ridiculous unneeded bits of paper and files. Now that feels great!
This picture needs a caption. Please send me your ideas!
Such a happy girl!

This is from a 1920-30's valentines card. Something for all you knitters. I can make and do a lot of things but knitting is not one of them! Somewhere there is a little square of red wool but it is stored away.

This is also from a 1920 to 1930's children's card.
The following are illustrations from a copy of Immesee







It is nice to be posting again.  I have many children's valentines that will be posted in the weeks ahead.
 Now I will go visit   all your blogs and see what you have been up to.Much love, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment