Friday, January 28, 2011

Bicycling Cats, Roses,Basket of Violets,White dove Early 1900 Vintage postcards Free clip art for you!

Roses and sweet little ladies. This seems to be what I am drawn to this week.
This is one of my favorites! Cute little angel.



As I am sipping my orange juice in California, came across this one so it just had to be posted. remember driving through grove after grove of orange trees when I was a little girl.

Bicycle riding cats. What can I say! Just sorta silly and cute. Early 1900's postcard.
I have also been into the frame/label mood. The leaf and grape border is from the turn of the century.
Everyday checking my blogs "stats" is addicting and rewarding. It is hard to imagine how bumble button has continued to grow. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that a blog would be a way to share all my stuff with the world. And world it really is! I have lost count of how many different countries you are all from. Thank you for your visits. Much love to you all, Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment